Fusion 360 Modeling BMW Z4
This course is designed in a simple and precise way to equip a beginner with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead a design project from A to Z on Autodesk Fusion 360. You learn to model BMW Z4, create assemblies, import blueprint reference. You’ll learn how to use the Patch mode, the perfect surface tools on Fusion 360. We start by modeling the zones of the car and then making the detail and the assembly. At the end of this course, you will have all the necessary tools and a very good command of the software to design your professional and personal projects
WHAT TO LEARN
- Get Familiar With The Fusion 360 Software.
- Learn How Fusion 360 is Used In Engineering Design
- Learn how to create basic Surface parts and an assembly using Fusion 360.
- How to create 2D and 3D sketches, features, and edit them to create Surfaces.
- Learn how to make complex Surface with combining features.
- Learn how to make joint and relation between parts, group, and sub-assembly
- and more…
- Knowledge of the Windows environment
- Have a computer with a recent version of Autodesk Fusion 360