SOLIDWORKS Modeling V12 Engine
This course is designed in a simple and precise way to equip a beginner with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead a design project from A to Z on Solidworks. You learn to model parts, create assemblies, You discover how parametric 3D modeling will allow you to create a complete V12 engine, quickly modify files, and intervene in case of modeling errors. We start by modeling engine parts and then doing assemblies and sub-assemblies. At the end of this course, you will have all the necessary tools and a very good command of the software to design your professional and personal projects.
WHAT TO LEARN
- Get Familiar With The SolidWorks Software.
- Learn How SolidWorks is Used In Engineering Design
- Learn how to create basic parts and an assembly using SolidWorks.
- How to create sketches, features, and edit them to create parts.
- Learn how to make complex parts, assembly and sub-assembly
- Learn how to make joint and relation between parts, group, and sub-assembly
- Make animation with join
- and more…
- Knowledge of the Windows environment
- Have a computer with a recent version of Solidworks